Don’t you love to wake up to warm and toasted buttered bread with a cup of perfect steaming coffee? This sumptuous breakfast is possible with the help of the simple-looking and tiny kitchen wonder called toaster. Welcome to 2SliceToasterResource.com where you can find and buy a 2-slice toaster for your home.
Toaster is an electrical appliance used to toast breads, bagel and other food fares. There are three types of toasters: the pop-up toaster, oven toaster and conveyor. However the most typical breakfast staple of all is the pop-up toaster. Automatic or pop-up toasters are designed vertically so that you can insert bread slices from the top of the toaster. It has a side lever, timer and heating element which are used to toast bread slices. Pop-up toasters come in two different major designs: the four-slice and two-slice toaster. However consumers are mostly in favor of the 2 slice toaster for it produces perfectly even toasts every time.
2 slice toasters are very convenient for small family or for single people. They are compact and can fit small spaces. For the people who need to watch their money, they are also more affordable if compared to other toaster types and designs. Most 2-slice toasters have automatic timers that turn off and pop-up the bread slices every time the toasts are perfectly even, so you don’t have to worry about stuck, smoking and burnt breakfast. Additionally most of them have ergonomic designs for easy clean up and safety features to avoid unwanted burns and accidents. It is a pretty simple appliance which can deliver mouthwatering results.
Nowadays, 2 slice toasters come in stylish designs which make it a wonderful addition to your kitchen countertop. Modern toasters comes in stainless steel, ceramic finish or combination, which doesn’t only looks good but also have “cool touch” features. Stainless steel toasters are durable and can last for a long time. Stainless toaster is made of high quality materials which can stand extreme heat and conditions. Plus cleaning up is a breeze for stainless steel toaster has smooth surface which requires minimal effort to make it stand out.
When choosing the best two-slice toaster there are several factors that you need to consider such as design, size, features, performance, cleaning and of course your allotted budget.
- Before you go ahead and hunt for the best two-slice toaster you should set up a clear picture of what you want and what you need. This is not to waste your time and energy.
- If possible surf the internet to know more information, read some reviews and compare prices.
- Ask yourself if you need a small two-slice toaster or a bigger four-slice toaster or perhaps an oven toaster will suit you best.
- Once you have decided search for different brands and compare their features and designs.
- Know if the toaster you are eyeing has safety features like “cool touch” surface or is it easy to clean and so on and so fort.
- You should also consider its finish; stainless steel, ceramics or plastic. Will it blend or pop-up with your kitchen’s design and interior.
- And of course it is always recommended to compare different brands and prices to know if you are getting what you are paying for.
- Once you have known all the necessary information you can now go out and go to the nearest appliance center or simply shop online.
There are different brands of two-slice toasters flooding today’s market and choosing the best is definitely a hard work. Popular brands you can consider are Krups, Dualit, Cuisinart and KitchenAid.
Krups Toaster is one of the highly rated two-slice toaster brands around. The Krups Toaster FEM2B model is one of their best products available in the market. It has extra wide slots so that it can accommodate bigger and thicker bread slices and other food fares. It also features 8 setting controls, 3-position metal control lever, removable warming rack and defrosts function. Krups Toaster FEM2B has a glossy black and stainless steel finish which looks very modern and sleek.
Another must try 2 slice toaster brand is the Dualit toaster. The most popular Dualit 2 slice toaster model is the Vario stainless steel toaster. It looks very classy and sophisticated. The Dualit toaster features removable crumb rack, patented proHeat element, adjustable rear foot and manual control switches.
You may also consider Cuisinart, which is one of the best brands when it comes to quality and performance. The Classic Cuisinart 2 slice toaster model features a sleek stainless steel insulated body, 6 setting browning control, slide out crumb tray, defrost button and 1 ½ “ wide slots. It has a polished black and chrome accents, as well as cold wrap.
KitchenAid on the other hand have received good reviews and have topped most of the consumer ratings, especially the KitchenAid KMTT200 two-slice toaster. It comes in either brushed stainless steel or red or onyx enamel finish. KitchenAid KMTT200 Toaster features 1 ½ “ wide slots, centering racks, even-heat system with sensor, easy lever lift, bagel and reheating setting and Cool-Touch exterior.
There are several good brands of two-slice toaster you can choose from but no matter what you choose, the life and performance of your two-slice toasters still depends on you: how you use it and how you care for it. So make sure that whenever you buy toaster or any appliance for that matter always read the manual and follow the instructions. Use your toaster properly and accordingly. You should also observe proper maintenance and cleanliness for your toaster. Here are simple steps on how to clean your two-slice toaster properly and easily.
- After you used your toaster unplug it and let it cool.
- Put it in a place where there is ample space to clean and place few pieces of newspaper underneath your toaster to catch the crumbs and unwanted mess.
- If the crumb tray is removable and dishwasher-safe, simply unload the crumbs and wipe the try with clean cloth or tissue before putting to the washer.
- Wipe the interior of your toaster with damp cloth.
- If there’s dirt build-up, put some large-granule salt inside the toast slots and cover it with greased proof paper. Shake it up and down to help dislodge the build up. This process also helps in preventing unwanted pests and/or insects from entering the toaster.
- Afterwards wipe the interior of your toaster thoroughly and make sure there’s no moiré slat left for it can cause corrosion.
- Cleaning the exterior of your toaster is much easier. Simply wipe the surface with damp cloth that contains diluted vinegar. If there are unwanted and stuck up stains you can used baking soda to loosen it and scrub it gently.
- Then finish off with clean dry cloth to polish the surface of your two-slice toaster.
Needless to say, these simple cleaning steps can assure you of many wonderful breakfasts to come.